Welcome to our new website! We think that it has a fresh new look and will allow us to get information to you in a more timely manner and make it easier for you to do business with us. It will even scale to your mobile devices, allowing you to easily navigate the site.
In the future, Cheryl’s Lists will be a blog on the website. Rather than sending Cheryl’s Lists out as PDFs, you will get just a brief email with a link to the new entry. And rather than waiting until we have enough items, as we have done in the past, we will be able to publish information in a more timely manner. We’re using MailChimp to manage our mailing list, so you’ll be able to update or remove your subscription at any time.
While you are here on the site, we would like to point out some of the new features and information:
- About Us is a new page where you can find bios and photos of all of us here at Watson & Walker, as well as our company history.
- We have a new Consulting page that describes some examples of the type of projects that we have worked on with our clients. If you think we can help with one of your projects, please let us know.
- We have a new website search function that includes all website content, including past Cheryl’s Lists, past Tables of Contents, and all our presentations.
- And a Latest News & Upcoming Events page (under the Education tab) provides information about conferences we will be attending, planned publication dates for upcoming Tuning Letters, and recent Watson & Walker deliverables.
- Our two presentations from SHARE in San Antonio, Controlling MLC Costs for New Workloads and The Cheryl and Frank zRoadshow (that contains the results from our last survey), can be found on our Free Presentations page.
Our new website is the latest in our ongoing efforts to deliver more value to our readers and subscribers, and we hope it make us your number one site to go to for the latest mainframe information. Please let us know if you have suggestions about things we can do to further improve our service to you. And drop by frequently – this is just the first of many updates we have planned!