This page is designed for current paid subscribers to Cheryl Watson’s Tuning Letter, and provides a direct link to our new online Watson & Walker publications website (www.watsonwalkerpublications.com). Because of the growing size of the files on the annual DVD, and the fact that so many of our customers no longer have DVD drives (or USB ports) on their PCs, we moved to an online replacement of both the annual DVD and the quarterly Tuning Letter PDF files sent via email. Subscribers are privately sent an access code that will give them access to the new site. Instructions for using the access code and the new site are provided here.
With this new site, you can do everything you could do with the DVD, except that all of the material is up to date and on a website rather than on a DVD. We hope you like the new site – we think it is a big improvement over the old DVD, and it will allow us to update the material much more frequently than the once-a-year model we had with the DVDs.
Instead of mailing large quarterly PDFs of the Tuning Letter to subscribers, we’ll be sending a notice when the latest issue has been published and is ready for reading online or download from the new site.
Here are the benefits of our new online Tuning Letter and archives site:
- No need for a DVD or USB drive on your corporate PC or Mac.
- Access is available through any browser, even if you can’t connect to your company server.
- New materials are incorporated as soon as they’re published, so there’s no need to wait up to a year to see the newest Tuning Letters in your search.
- Starting with the 2017 No. 2 issue of the Tuning Letter, we will be able to use hot links from an article directly to articles that we reference in a previous Tuning Letter.
- The search function is more powerful, allowing any combination of phrases and words.
- Wildcards can now be used in the search string.
- There should not be any issues with your email server rejecting the Tuning Letter emails because of their size or the fact that they have an attachment.
- You have the option to download a year’s worth of Tuning Letters at a time for offline viewing and archive.
- You no longer have to set up and maintain a local server to host all the DVD files.
- This site will provide access to other subscriber-only documents and presentations that are not available on our public website (www.watsonwalker.com).